I wanted something different for my daughter's cupcake themed party table. I thought candy centerpieces are perfect. Tutorials for these centerpieces were really easy to find. Here's how to make a yummy Dum Dum centerpiece.
1. Some type of base, pot, or vase. I found pink flower pots that worked perfectly at the Dollar Store.
2. Styrofoam Ball- I used a 6 inch from Walmart.
3. Two 1lb bags of Dum Dums. - I used a bag and a half.
Step by Step
1. Put the styrofoam ball on top of the the container you've chosen.
2. Next start inserting the lollipops. Starting around the bottom is much easier. I inserted the lollipop sticks straight in.
3. Keep inserting the lollipops, staggering them in each round to be sure you fill in all the spaces. Do this until the entire foam ball is covered.
How easy was that? My daughter loved it! It did turn out pretty cool huh?