This post contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links.
I have been to Disney World twice and each time I saw families with coordinating shirts or kids with unique outfits that clearly were not bought at a store. I have searched some sites for different shirt ideas but they all included sewing and I DO NOT sew. Then I found a great no sew tutorial video that is at the end of this post.
Here's what you need:
Fabric of your choice-I choose the Disney characters and movies that my kids and nieces like.
Heat n Bond Ultra Hold
Mickey Mouse Pattern/template or bowl and cups to trace
1. Using the bowl and cups, trace the Mickey pattern to construction paper. Cut out the pattern.
2. Using the pattern trace and cut the Mickey pattern out of your fabric and the Heat n Bond (this is like the glue that will stick your fabric to the shirt).
3. Turn the fabric upside down (the pattern is face down on the table) and place the textured/bumpy side of the Heat n Bond on the pattern and iron it on. Be sure to read the package for iron setting instructions.
4. Peel the backing of the fabric off and place the pattern where you want on the shirt.
5. Iron the front of the pattern and there you have it. If you are adding a bow I have found hot glue to work great.