Happy day after the 4th of July! Hopefully, you celebrated with family and friends and everyone had a safe great time. We had a great time. Now that the 4th is over it's time for a little work. Once July hits I start taking time to think about the upcoming school year. I do a little paperwork here and there but this week I wanted to do something fun for the upcoming school year. I found these great pencil shoes that are sure to have my 5th graders talking!
Here is the post that I got the idea from. I loved the look and after reading the instructions it seemed super simple.
Here's what you'll need:
* Light colored canvas shoes- I bought mine for $9.99 from Hobby Lobby
* Painters Tape
* Paint brushes
* Paint- Off White, Yellow, Black, Pink and Silver
1. Starting at the top of the shoe use the tape to draw out your lines. Press the tape all the way down so that the paint doesn't bleed through.
2. Continue your way down the shoe taping and painting.
3. Now show them off! I can't wait for school to start so I can show off my new foot wear!!!!